In one of the most regulated sectors in the world, having the right calibre of people in your Regulatory Affairs teams cannot be overstated.
Not only is Regulatory Affairs a key link in safeguarding investment; it is required along the full life cycle of the drug development process, addressing multiple changes in legislation and variations across global markets.
At ACHIEVA we identify Regulatory Affairs professionals for all areas, including the Device, Pharmaceutical and Biotech spheres, and spanning disciplines ranging from clinical trials through to registration and post marketing.
Varied they may be, but our candidates all have the essential qualities in common: those of clear communication, technical knowledge, attention to detail and strong negotiation abilities.
Among the roles ACHIEVA fills for our clients are:
- Regulatory Affairs Associate / Officer
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate / Officer
- Regulatory Affairs Manager / Senior Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Director / Senior Director
- Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Vice President Regulatory Affairs
- Freelance Regulatory Affairs Consultant
- Regulatory Writer / Medical Writer
To discuss your company’s requirements please contact us by clicking the ‘CONTACT PHARMA’ button. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist with your enquiry.