Useful links and resources
Here at ACHIEVA we offer more than just recruitment solutions, we can help candidates with all aspects of their career development and, if required, their relocation to another country. We have put together a comprehensive list of useful resources and links to help you find what you need.
A professional association is usually a non profit organisation seeking to further a particular profession, below are some of the important professional bodies our candidates typically belong to.
- ABPI The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) represents innovative research-based biopharmaceutical companies, large, medium and small, leading an exciting new era of biosciences in the UK.
- ACDM The Association for Clinical Data Management (ACDM) was founded in 1987. It has a large, diverse membership and aims to lead the development and appreciation of the essential activities of the Clinical Data Management profession.
A list of global regulatory authorities.
- FDA The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- MHRA – UK body www.gov.uk/government/organisations/medicines-and-healthcare-products-regulatory-agency
- MHRA – Irish body www.ipha.ie
- MHRA – European body www.ema.europa.eu/en
- AOHNP – Association of OH Nurse Practitioners
- The At Work Partnership
- Kays Medical – Study Days Training and Supplies
- NSOH National School of Occupational Health
- FOHN Faculty of Occupational Health Nursing
- FOM Faculty of Occupational Medicine
- SOM Society of Occupational Medicine
- THE ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPISTS IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND ERGONOMICS Registered members of ACPOHE are physiotherapists who have demonstrated specialist competency in the fields of occupational health or ergonomics.