In the next two years alone, to 2022, the global investment in healthcare Biometrics is projected to grow by £5.6 billion.
In the pharma space, ACHIEVA works with sector partners across three principal Biometric specialisms. SAS programming, providing statistical support; Biostatistics for clinical trials; and Data Management to ensure accurate and complete trial data.
With our 360o understanding of the pharma sector, ACHIEVA is assisting major players, SMEs and start-ups to strengthen their Biometric resources across those three key areas and their associated roles:
- Statistical Programmer
- Data Integration SAS Programmer
- Clinical Programmer (Data Management based SAS)
- Data Standardisation Specialist (CDISC Specialists)
- SAS Programming Manager/Team Leader
- Head of SAS Programming
- Statistician / Senior Statistician
- Manager, Statistics
- Head of Statistics
- Data Manager
- Data Analyst
- CDISC / SDTM / CDASH Specialists
- Data Programmers (Oracle Clinical/Clintrials/SAS)
- EDC Specialists (Inform/RAVE specialists)
- EDC Implementers
- Project Data Manager
- Study Data Manager
To discuss your company’s requirements please contact us by clicking the ‘CONTACT PHARMA’ button. Alternatively email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist with your enquiry.