With some £13 billion deployed in infrastructure, the energy sector is a huge investor, employer and driver of the UK’s future.
It is also rising to the challenge of decarbonisation on a vast scale. The UK Government was the first to legislate for zero carbon by 2050, and energy currently accounts for 26% of climate change emissions.
Specialist Areas of recruitment within the power sector:
Roles include but are not limited to:
- EHS Manager/Adviser (Health & Safety)
- Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician
- Site Manager/Supervisor
- Construction Manager
- Structural Design Engineer/Architect
- Project Management
- Electrical/Mechanical Design Engineer
- Piping Specialist
- Outage Coordinator
- Field Service Engineer
- Country Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Instrumentation & Electrical/Controls Engineer
- Control Room Operator
To discuss your company’s requirements please contact us by clicking the ‘CONTACT ENERGY & RESOURCES’ button. Alternatively email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist with your enquiry.