Occupational Health recruitment
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AT ITS OPTIMUM
Recruiting effective occupational health (OH) and occupational therapy (OT) specialists can be crucial in preventing work-related health issues, shaping policies and providing life-changing treatments to return people to health and work. They also help to monitor compliance with the law and give crucial evidence in tribunal and legal claims.
From occupational health nurses to behavioural health therapists, ACHIEVA can help find the very best professionals for the job – so your company can maintain a happy, productive workforce.
We specialise in filling a range of roles, including:
- Occupational Health Technician
- Occupational Health Practice Nurse
- Trainee Occupational Health Nurse
- Occupational Health Nurse (OHN)
- Occupational Health Adviser (OHA)
- Senior Occupational Health Adviser (SOHA)
- Occupational Health Manager (OHM)
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP)
- Mobile Screening Nurse
ACHIEVA also specialises in the related field of Occupational Therapy, with challenging and rewarding opportunities including:
- Occupational Therapist
- Senior Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Therapist
- Behavioural Health Therapist
- Lead Therapist
- Family Therapist
- Paediatric Therapist
To discuss your company’s requirements please contact us by clicking the ‘CONTACT HEALTHCARE & NURSING’ button. Alternatively email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist with your enquiry.