Information about us
The site(s) are operated by ACHIEVA Group Limited (“We”, “Us”, “Our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12867056 and have our registered office at Second Floor, Blenheim Gate, 22-24 Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3UU. Our VAT number is 366071104. We are a limited company and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. We operate as both an employment business and an employment agency and are subject to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Your use of our site(s)
You may not use our site for the following:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom or elsewhere)
- To post or transmit on the Site any libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site
- To take any action that affects ACHIEVA Group Limited reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by ACHIEVA Group Limited or its licensors. You may not download copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site(s) are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site(s), or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site(s) changes regularly
We aim to update our site(s) regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site(s), or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site(s) may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site(s) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site(s) or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site(s), any website(s) linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site(s)
Transactions concluded through our site(s)
Contracts for the supply of services formed through our site(s) or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our standard terms and conditions of business unless agreed otherwise in writing by a director of the company.
Uploading material to our site(s)
Security and passwords
When you register with this site or log in when you visit the site, you will require a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any password.
Links to or from other websites
As a convenience to users, this site contains links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those third party sites. We have not reviewed or approved such sites and does not control and is not responsible for those sites or their content. ACHIEVA Group Limited does not warrant that any links to such sites work or are up to date. ACHIEVA Group Limited do not endorse or make any representations about those sites and the use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our site may do so provided links are to the home page only of the site and provided we are notified in advance by email to email@example.com. ACHIEVA Group Limited reserves the right to refuse to allow third parties to link to our site and shall not be required to give any explanation of such refusal, or for withdrawal of previously granted permission.
Changes to or temporary unavailability of this Site
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site(s), please contact ACHIEVA Group Limited, Second Floor, Blenheim Gate, 22-24 Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3UU.