At ACHIEVA we welcome candidates from all areas of Regulatory Affairs.
Perhaps you’re a specialist in Drug Development, In-vitro Diagnostics, Medical Devices or Biotechnology. In a complex global market of constant change, your skills are critical to developing safe and effective innovations.
Within Regulatory Affairs we connect ambitious candidates to prestigious roles spanning everything from product development, Clinical Trial Applications and Marketing Authorisation Applications, to tracking and acting on evolving legislation, bringing products to market, and negotiating licence variations and renewals.
Among the roles ACHIEVA fills for our clients are:
- Regulatory Affairs Associate / Officer
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate / Officer
- Regulatory Affairs Manager / Senior Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Director / Senior Director
- Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Vice President Regulatory Affairs
- Freelance Regulatory Affairs Consultant
- Regulatory Writer / Medical Writer
To register with ACHIEVA submit your CV by clicking the ‘REGISTER WITH ACHIEVA’ button. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist.