Regulatory affairs jobs
SAFEGUARD THE PHARMA INDUSTRY
Are you fanatical about the ever-changing laws around drug development? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that’s all about making sure each and every patient gets the best care they can? Then a pharmaceutical regulatory affairs job could be for you.
A regulatory job is essential in ensuring new medications and devices follow the right legislation and protocols before being released onto the market. Regulatory affairs spans everything from product development, clinical trial applications, tracking and acting on evolving legislation, as well as negotiating new licence variations and renewals. The candidates we put forward must have a wealth of technical knowledge, clear communication skills, excellent attention to detail and be a strong negotiator.
We connect the very best regulatory job opportunities with ambitious candidates across the world.
Among the roles ACHIEVA fills for our clients are:
- Regulatory Affairs Associate / Officer
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate / Officer
- Regulatory Affairs Manager / Senior Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Director / Senior Director
- Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Vice President Regulatory Affairs
- Freelance Regulatory Affairs Consultant
- Regulatory Writer / Medical Writer
To register with ACHIEVA submit your CV by clicking the ‘REGISTER WITH ACHIEVA’ button. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist.