In the UK, energy supports nearly 740,000 jobs, and is the backbone of our social and working lives, and the nation’s economy.
For a career with real purpose, energy has it all – especially at a time when new technologies and concepts are being rolled out to give us all power without carbon.
Specialist Areas of recruitment within the power sector:
Some of the roles included but not limited to are:
- EHS Manager/Adviser (Health & Safety)
- Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician
- Site Manager/Supervisor
- Construction Manager
- Structural Design Engineer/Architect
- Project Management
- Electrical/Mechanical Design Engineer
- Piping Specialist
- Outage Coordinator
- Field Service Engineer
- Country Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Instrumentation & Electrical/Controls Engineer
- Control Room Operator
To register with ACHIEVA submit your CV by clicking the ‘REGISTER WITH ACHIEVA’ button. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist.