PICK UP THE PACE IN A PETROCHEMICAL JOB
Petrochemical professionals are part of a sector that is constantly evolving and driven by global demands or events.
Indeed, the sheer range of uses for petrochemicals (in plastics, fertilisers, detergents, tyres) means the sector is becoming a greater driver of global oil demand than even cars, trucks and planes.
ACHIEVA can introduce you to a whole variety of petrochemical jobs in roles including:
- EHS Manager/Adviser (Health & Safety)
- Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician
- Site Manager/Supervisor
- Construction Manager
- Structural Design Engineer/Architect
- Project Management
- Electrical/Mechanical Design Engineer
- Piping Specialist
- Outage Coordinator
- Field Service Engineer
- Country Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Instrumentation & Electrical/Controls Engineer
- Control Room Operator
To register with ACHIEVA submit your CV by clicking the ‘REGISTER WITH ACHIEVA’ button. Alternatively email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist.