As a Biometric specialist, you are in demand.
The healthcare sector is making record investments in Biometrics technology, projected to rise by £5.6 billion across the globe in the next two years.
In the pharma space, ACHIEVA partners with sector clients across three principal biometric specialisms. SAS programming, providing statistical support; Biostatistics for clinical trials; and Data Management to ensure accurate and complete trial data.
Against this backdrop, ACHIEVA is working with pharma’s leading players, from multinationals, to SMEs to start-ups, as they strengthen their teams across those three key areas and their associated roles:
- Statistical Programmer
- Data Integration SAS Programmer
- Clinical Programmer (Data Management based SAS)
- Data Standardisation Specialist (CDISC Specialists)
- SAS Programming Manager/Team Leader
- Head of SAS Programming
- Statistician / Senior Statistician
- Manager, Statistics
- Head of Statistics
- Data Manager
- Data Analyst
- CDISC / SDTM / CDASH Specialists
- Data Programmers (Oracle Clinical/Clintrials/SAS)
- EDC Specialists (Inform/RAVE specialists)
- EDC Implementers
- Project Data Manager
- Study Data Manager
To register with ACHIEVA submit your CV by clicking the ‘REGISTER WITH ACHIEVA’ button. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist.