jobs in Biometrics
DEFINE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN
As a biometric specialist, you are in demand.
The healthcare sector is making record investments in biometrics, or anything that uses data to define and identify biological characteristics. Do you have an eye for detail? Are you obsessed with data? Then this is could be your time to pursue a career in biometrics.
We partner with clients across three principal biometric specialisms: SAS programming to provide statistical support, biostatistics for clinical trials, and data management to ensure accurate and complete trial data.
ACHIEVA is working with pharma’s leading players to offer biometrics jobs across the world – from multinationals to SMEs and start-ups – as they strengthen their teams across those three key areas. The roles they’re looking for are:
- Statistical Programmer
- Data Integration SAS Programmer
- Clinical Programmer (Data Management based SAS)
- Data Standardisation Specialist (CDISC Specialists)
- SAS Programming Manager/Team Leader
- Head of SAS Programming
- Statistician / Senior Statistician
- Manager, Statistics
- Head of Statistics
- Data Manager
- Data Analyst
- CDISC / SDTM / CDASH Specialists
- Data Programmers (Oracle Clinical/Clintrials/SAS)
- EDC Specialists (Inform/RAVE specialists)
- EDC Implementers
- Project Data Manager
- Study Data Manager
To register with ACHIEVA submit your CV by clicking the ‘REGISTER WITH ACHIEVA’ button. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1727 811634 and our specialist staff will be more than happy to assist.