Website Achieva Group Limited
A current vacancy as a Patient Access Program and Supply LEad with a leading pharmaceutical company is available in Switzerland.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland / EU passport holders for an initial 12 month contract. Rate of pay ranges 75 – 85 CHF per hour. This role is a mixed set up with some onsite required.
Main responsibilities include:
• Takes lead in projects and programs
• Jointly develops working practices and processes related to PAPs, and maintains them up-to date, identifying and aligning strategic and operational aspects
• Proactively incorporates learnings and recommendations from other programs; identifies needs for process standardization, regulatory compliance direction and areas for improvement
• Continuously updates key process documents, incl. SOPs, supporting documents for the development of PAP procedures
• Establishes, maintains and fosters strong effective relationships with key stakeholders such medical colleagues in PD(MA), CoP members in MAO, Global Product Strategy (GPS), Technical/Clinical Drug Supply colleagues, Quality, Pharmacovigilance (PV), Finance and affiliate team and vendors.
• Ensures clinical drug supply budget forecasting and tracking for assigned Therapeutic Areas.
and many more…
• Min 5 years’ experience in pharma / clinical research (preferably in clinical trials)
• Previous project / program management experience in pharma in international clinical trials setting
•Experience and understanding of global expectations of Health Authorities and overall healthcare environment (ICH/GCP) (*****)
• Experience in multicultural & cross functional environment
For more information, please contact Ade bajulaiye on +441727817644 or email email@example.com