Website Achieva Group Limited
Global Category Manager Clinical Development X2
Permanent, Full Time.
I am working with a leading pharmaceutical company who are presenting two great opportunities for permanent Global Category Manager positions based in Germany.
- Category Manager – with devices such as eCOA/ePRO, ECGs, spirometry etc.
- Category Management Clinical Development (support) for Fully Outsourced Studies (Phase 2b-3)
For these positions, the salary is: €105k – 120k Including 10% – 15% bonus
- You assume responsibility for the worldwide category, which is directed in a highly centralized manner by consistently questioning the existing state of affairs. Identifying enhancements and convincing the upper management to follow new ways of working, will be part of your responsibility.
- In this position, you will act as the global supplier manager for our core providers, responsible for establishing and enforcing a robust governance system to ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- One of the key aims of this role is to enhance the existing relationships with our external strategic partners. Beyond that you will closely monitor the market and identify players which fit best to our needs.
- A Master’s degree in business administration is preferred, but equivalent professional training, like a Bachelor’s degree, combined with several years of experience in procuring services/goods for a pharmaceutical company, ideally in global category management, will also be considered
- Sound knowledge of applicable market intelligence and sourcing experience in the respective category area of clinical development are of advantage
- Understanding of demand management, market and supplier analysis, compliance management, due diligence, risk management, innovation, supplier management, contract management, negotiation techniques and other established sourcing methodologies
If interested, please feel free to contact myself Ibrahim Bokolo via email: email@example.com or +44 1727817642.