Website Achieva Group Limited
A current vacancy as a Clinical Research Study Leader with a leading pharmaceutical company is available in Switzerland.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland / EU passport holders for an initial 12-month, full time contract.
This role is to provide leadership for one or more global study management teams responsible for delivering internally managed as well as outsourced first in man thru proof of concept studies. The successful candidate is accountable for the strategic and tactical study activities, ensuring high quality execution standards within the agreed budget and timelines.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leads cross-functional team
- Responsible for planning, coordination, communication, motivation and setting the direction of the project team
- Accountable for the delivery of the clinical studies within the agreed time lines, budget, and quality.
- Identifies key milestones and tracks critical study activities, issues, and strategic priorities.
- Provides regular updates as appropriate to key stakeholders.
- Accountable for all aspects of study management including supply management, bio sample management, vendor selection and management, site selection, initiation, training, monitoring, essential document management, close-down and archiving in accordance with current Standard Operating
- Minimum 7/8 years in study management with extensive experience in planning, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, clinical supplies management, sample management, conduct and monitoring of clinical studies
- Minimum Bachelor (preference on Master) in Life Sciences
- Experience with global study management
- Experience in Pharmaceutical (preferred) or CRO
- Effective leadership skills, able to lead cross-functional teams across multiple time zones
- Experience working in matrix environment and flat hierarchical team setting
For more information, please contact Ade bajulaiye on +441727817644 or email email@example.com