Website Achieva Group Limited
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Summary of Role
Perform day to day tasks related to the Quality Assurance function related to QMS, validation/Qualification, documentation, training, In process control, batch release etc.
- Preparation/ review/ approval of standard operating procedures
- Handling of QMS
- Perform batch release as per SOP
- Participate in regulatory inspections and customer audits.
- Process validation, cleaning validation and transport validation, equipment and utility qualification.
- Perform IPQA activities.
- Perform internal audits
- Preparation of batch records.
- Any other documentation related to QA.
- Any other task assigned by the Head of Department.
- Experience of working in a similar pharmaceutical quality assurance role
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work as a team and problem-solving attitude.