Website Achieva Group Limited
Senior Global Category manager – Clinical Development
6-month contract, Remote
I am working with a leading pharmaceutical firm who are presenting a great opportunity for a Senior Global Category Manager – Clinical Development
You take ownership of the global category which is steered in a highly centralized manner by constantly challenging the status-quo. Identifying enhancements and convincing the upper management to follow new ways of working, will be part of your responsibility.
You act as the global supplier manager for our core providers and ensure by the application of a stringent governance set up so that best practices and compliance with the industry norms are achieved.
One of your core objectives in the role is to intensify existing relationships with our external strategic partners. Beyond that you will closely monitor the market and identify players which fit best to our needs.
The rate will be Paying €650 – €675 per day
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Master’s degree in business administration preferred or equivalent professional
training such as Bachelor’s degree with several years of experience in procuring
services/goods for a pharmaceutical company, ideally in global category
- Sound knowledge of applicable market intelligence and sourcing experience in the
respective category area of clinical development are of advantage
- Understanding of demand management, market and supplier analysis, compliance
management, due diligence, risk management, innovation, supplier management,
contract management, negotiation techniques and other established sourcing
- Team player with intercultural awareness and strong communication skills in
English. Knowledge of the German language is a plus
- An open-minded, motivated, persuasive, and perseverant personality with
outstanding internal and external relationship management skills in combination
with the willingness to take on further responsibilities
- You have extended experience in managing international projects with proven track
record of substantial accomplishments
- You are experienced in leading cross-functional teams that consist of internal and
If interested, please feel free to contact myself Ibrahim Bokolo via email: email@example.com or 01727817642.