Website Achieva Group Limited
Achieva are currently recruiting for a reputable occupational services provider.
Brand new opening for an Occupational Health Advisor to work from home or on a hybrid basis – Belfast.
This is a full time (Monday – Friday) permanent vacancy. Flexible working hours are available.
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Fantastic benefits including 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and enhanced health cash plan
Great opportunity for an Occupational Health Advisor seeking career development into a senior level occupational health position.
- Quality assurance
- Clinical auditing
- Reviewing health surveillance assessments
- Case management
- Registered Nurse on the NMC register
- Qualified in Occupational Health (certificate, diploma or degree)
- Part 3 registered in Occupational Health is desirable but not essential
- Be an experience Occupational Health Advisor
- Experienced in health surveillance
- Experienced in case management and report writing
- Clinical auditing experience