Website Achieva Group Limited
Contractor for ADME – enzymology and DD
I am working with a leading pharmaceutical firm have a great opportunity for the right candidate to join on an initial 12-month contract role onsite in Switzerland.
- Conduct the laboratory-based assays in in vitro enzymology/DDI and allied experimental areas of small molecule drug metabolism as e.g. incubation of test substances using hepatocytes, human liver microsomes, recombinant enzymes.
- Analyzing incubation samples via LC-MS/MS and radio-HPLC, including bioanalytical method development and/or validation.
- Plan, monitor, communicate and report enzymology/DDI studies both in a drug discovery and drug development setting reporting to the respective laboratory staff and supervisors.
- Perform rigorous verification and develop best practices to improve the regular enzymology/DDI assays where current approaches are inadequate.
This contract will be based in Basel. Our client is offering an hourly rate of 95 CHF.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacokinetics or equivalent discipline with an interest in drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics (DMPK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) (recent PhDs might be taken into consideration if they are aware that this is a purely laboratory position, however candidates with just a BSc/MSc are strongly preferred)
- You gained good knowledge of metabolic enzyme biochemistry (e.g. CYP450, UGT), hands-on/experimental enzyme kinetics assessment and the respective experimental designs.
- Experience in bioanalytical method development/validation for radio-HPLC (e.g. Thermo®) and LC-MS/MS (e.g. Sciex®). This includes troubleshooting and data analysis (e.g.using Analyst® software).
- You have a strong interest in translational approaches leveraging in vitro data and clinical data.
- Fluent English
If interested, please feel free to contact myself Ibrahim Bokolo via email: email@example.com or +44 1727817642.