Website Achieva Group Limited
A current vacancy as a Bioanalytical Manager Large molecules with a leading pharmaceutical company is available in Switzerland.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland / EU passport holders for an initial 18 month contract. Rate of pay ranges 67CHF per hour. This role is a hybrid model work place.
Main reponsibilities include:
• Lead bioanalytical strategies to generate decision-enabling bioanalytical data with skilled data interpretation to meet and answer project needs
• Responsible for outsourcing activities in Bioanalytics (bioanalysis of non-clinical and clinical studies); resource and time planning, coordination and administrative management of studies with CROs.
• Manage the development, transfer and validation of specific and sensitive bioanalytical methods required for the development compound (drug), anti-drug antibodies (ADA), soluble targets and any concomitant/interaction compound in the given project.
• Act as Bioanalytical Leader when required. Interact proactively with the assay development team.
• Leadership in Bioanalysis: *remain current and continually develop expertise in bioanalytical science. Contribute to scientific consortia when required; *maintain current expertise in the validation and conduct of bioanalytical assays; *guide and manage the bioanalysis at CROs and ensure that most advanced and most efficient procedures are used.
• Provide technical leadership in issue resolution.
• Review protocols and other relevant documents and guide project teams in all aspects of bioanalytical work required for the project.
• Review and write reports for regulatory submissions; support filings and answer any questions about bioanalytics coming from the regulatory agencies.
and many more…
• Minimum 3 years in a similar position focused on bioanalysis in pharma or CRO (pharma preferred) OR scientist focused on bioanalysis
• Excellent work experience of large molecules
• Strong vendor management experience, looking after outsourced studies to external CROs
• Degree in biology/biochemistry
For more information, please contact Ade bajulaiye on +441727817644 or email email@example.com