Website Achieva Group Limited
A current vacancy as an Animal Model Transfer Process Support with a leading pharmaceutical company is available in Switzerland.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland / EU passport holders for an initial 6 – Month, full time contract.
This role is to support the research department by delivering seamless collaboration and ensuring E2E process.
Main responsibilities and Acountabilities
- Liaise with internal scientists / project teams to understand requests and requirements for new rodent lines
- Connect with the finance & operations teams to ensure animal transfer and budget planning line of sight
- Connect with external parties (academics / mouse repositoories) to initiate the MTA process
- Connect with legal & contract managers to ensure clear communication and effcient review of MTA and ensure that MTA meets project needs
- Maintain a clear overview of all animal transfers and their progression to identify potential bottlenecks and opportunities for synergy / process improvement
- Minimum Msc Degree in life science related field
- Experiene with in vivo science (e.g rodent colony management, in vivo project management, in vivo lab work), ideally in the central nervous system (CNS) domain
- 3 years project management experience
- 3 years experience in supporting cross functional teams in a scientific environment
- Strong oral and written communicatiob skills, enabling you to communicate in English
For more information, please contact Ade bajulaiye on +441727817644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org